1. Pre-Level One Coach
2. Level One Coach
3. Level Two Coach
4. Level Three Coach
Period: January 1st to December 31st of the next year.
1. To Assist OAHK promoting orienteering events
2. To actively participate Accredited Coach renewal Scheme for enhancing knowledge.
3. To ensure that all Orienteering Training Course are in compliance with the OAHK guidelines.
Rights: 1. To register OAHK certificate orienteering training course (Head Coach)
2. To be the coach of OAHK registered orienteering training course.
3. To receive the coach allowance (non-registered coach will not receive coaching allowances)
1. Full Member of OAHK and;
2. Holder of OAHK Coaching Accreditation Card and;
3. Holder of Coach Accreditation Card issued by Hong Kong Coaching Committee (except Pre-Level One Coach) and;
4. Participant in the Accredited Coach Renewal Scheme in the past 2 years and obtain minimum points.
Please refer to the Score Table of Accredited Coach Renewal Scheme for the points requirement.